Hey you! I’m Jolia (Joe-lee-uh). I am a 25 year old farmhouse lovin, coffee drinkin, DIYer residing in Oregon with my husband Ryan and our little kitty Remington. Ryan and I have been married for 3 years and we have been slowly updating our home ever since we got married. A small budget meant a lot of DIY projects and that’s how my love for it blossomed.
I never thought I would be where I am today with a blog, owning my booth and also working at a day job but I’m so glad this is where God placed me because I love what I do and I love being able to share it with you. I think my love for farmhouse style stems from growing up in the country. I had a childhood filled with animals, playing outside, working in the shop and riding the four wheeler. Farmhouse style just feels like home to me. It’s simple, it’s fresh, and it’s cozy.
This blog allows me to share my passion with you all and I’m so glad you decided to stop by. Let’s grab some coffee, get cozied up with our favorite blanket and browse all things DIY, home decor and life. If you don’t want to miss out on my newest projects make sure to sign up to get an email on my new posts and you can also follow along on Instagram and Facebook.
I can’t thank you enough for your support. It means so much to me that you take the time to stop by and read this little blog of mine.
-Random Facts About Jolia-
- Coffee? Oh ya, every single morning with lots of creamer
- Ryan and I can’t wait to have property someday
- I was a competitive gymnast for many years and had to stop after a knee injury
- If my drink has ice in it I have to have a straw, I don’t like ice attacking my face
- Camping, fishing and hiking- LOVE
- I took piano lessons for 8 yrs
- I’m kind of obsessed with my cat Remington (Remi)
- I tend to have a bunch of projects going on all at once
- Ryan and I didn’t meet in person until our first date. I was a nervous wreck and a few hours before our date I locked my keys in my car and my mom had to drive an hour and a half to bring me my spare key. I had to cancel dinner with him but luckily he still wanted to take me to the Blazer game later that evening. It ended up being the best 1st date ever and he had my heart ever since.
- I have two older brothers
- I am very optimistic, some may say I’m naive but I just choose to not focus on all the negativity in the world